Lifting our eyes to the hills, we are a happy school filled with love for our place and all people. We recognise and nurture the uniqueness of everyone.
We want our children to achieve the best together, and:
1. be confident in:
- being themselves.
- social situations.
- what they have learnt.
- their role in the community near and far
- physical and sporting activity.
2. be safe, happy and fulfilled
3. have a sense of right and wrong, being polite, honest and showing respect and care for others.
4. have the academic skills needed to move onto the next stage in their education.
5. have enquiring minds to be self-motivated and learn independently.
6. be healthy and fit and to know how to stay that way.
7. have an appreciation of Christianity and other faiths and beliefs.
8. learn how to look after their environment local and global.
9. have happy memories of Patterdale School.
In Summer 2023 the children were asked what the school means to them and they produced a list of six key value words that scroll on our home screen. These are...
FRIENDSHIP FUN TRUST UNIQUE